CappuccinoandArtJournal

Mostly postal but art and other things of interest too.
Come and visit.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Peeps

SF Correspondence Co-Op
A mail artist huddle....we had so much fun on Sunday....what happens when you put a bunch of mail artists in a room?


Anything can happen......Someone brought a set of vintage Black Cat Fortune Telling cards....

And, of course, everyone wanted to play.....I want a fortune that says
"You will get lots of good mail every day".

You might get an incredible cool banner made by TheArtfulReCrafter herself.....and our leader Miss JH got flowers and cupcakes to celebrate her five years of service heading up our group.

Bet you couldn't eat just one!




There were artistamps to paste in Postal Passports....


Angelique made the artistamps this month and we kept her busy pasting them in....

Monica and I showed everyone how to make origami wallets and there was a whole lot of folding going on there...

Photo album
 -- photos I took of the Co-Op meetings starting with the very first meeting...


We passed the photo album around the table...


Show & Tell

So, cupcakes & flowers, a cool banner, fortune telling and folding origami wallets, show & tell and a swap table......
Kind of a great way to spend an afternoon, don't you think?
And we get to do it again in April.

I didn't get any mail yesterday and today and that isn't good. My birthday is coming right up so maybe you all are waiting.......I hope so, because an empty mailbox is a sad mailbox...
I spent today catching up on my outgoing.....
I'm not all caught up yet but I'm getting there.

SEND GOOD MAIL -- GET GOOD MAIL

And, if you don't have a mail art group, I suggest you start one up. You will not be sorry.
See you in the mail!

8 comments:

  1. What a great gathering! Delicious mail art and cupcakes! What's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cjrsq -- yes, what's not to like? And anyone can attend a meeting if they are visiting SF....I'm just saying...

      Delete
    2. If I ever get to SF again, I will certainly try to attend. What fun that would be!

      Delete
  2. The banner looked great and the cupcakes looked delicious! Seems like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat fortune telling cards!!! :-o Want!! And I love the Air Mail photo album with its wrapping "string"!!<--- what's the word for that?
    You guys know how to have fun....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted the Cat Fortune telling cards too so I went home and looked on eBay -- $124.00!!!!!! I don't think so......The word you are looking for is "ribbon"....I covered a Japanese book with the airmail paper and added the ribbon to tie is closed....

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...