CappuccinoandArtJournal

Mostly postal but art and other things of interest too.
Come and visit.

Monday, December 9, 2019

Ready or Not....

Christmas is coming....ready or not!
Cards to write and presents to wrap. It's all good, if a little crazy busy.
I made this pocket folder to hold my Xmas cards and postcards.

I really do enjoy wrapping gifts (all year round). And, I love a neutral palette....
I really like using books pages as wrapping. And after they are unwrapped, the recipient can use the papers for collage.
We're all for creative re-use.

I also love brown kraft paper. I wish I knew where I found this one with the white dots because I want more of it....




Sometimes I do like more traditional Xmas wrap -- especially if it has airmail stripes and a postal theme!

I even broke out the vintage tags this year instead of hoarding....er....saving them....


A little Cavallini paper slipped in there too....



I also love buying various sizes of these clear bags at Diaso and making little packs of cool things....doesn't that look nice?


When I'm traveling I always notice how beautifully things are wrapped in places like France and Italy....every day is a holiday.

So, what are you using to wrap? 
Hope you get a little inspiration from my ideas. Now put on that holiday music and sip a little eggnog and get to work!
Santa needs all the help he can get spreading happiness.
I'm off to the SF Correspondence Co-Op Holiday party tonight!

SEND GOOD MAIL -- GET GOOD MAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...