CappuccinoandArtJournal

Mostly postal but art and other things of interest too.
Come and visit.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Talk The Talk

Old Japanese Flash Cards

Yes, I'd like to speak Greek and French and German and Russian -- it would come in quite handy on my travels

Chinese, Italian and Spanish would be wonderful too -- but I'm not so sure if I need to memorize the Latin

Japanese

Chinese

Oh yes.
Even I can't speak all these languages I can play with all the flash cards and make mail art and collages with them so watch your mailbox if you are on my list!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love Russian :) What an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a large box of Russian flash cards at the local library book sale! I used them in my card making & just love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...