CappuccinoandArtJournal

Mostly postal but art and other things of interest too.
Come and visit.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who knew?


This morning dawned chilly and foggy but I dragged myself out of bed and off to Civic Center to the Farmer's Market. I will do almost anything to get my hands on summer tomatoes and they were calling me.

After loading up, I popped into the Main Library and explore the The Little Maga/zine Collection. I hadn't known it was there until Carollee told me about it at the SF Zine Fest on Saturday. What an amazing place. I browsed the four wonderful copies of All This Is is Mine (Sugene's zine) and sifted through a box of mail art letters and couldn't even make a dent in seeing everything before my meter ran out. Next visit I am taking the streetcar and staying all morning.

Leaving the Library, I stopped at the Steps Sale and picked up two books for a $1.00 each - both to tear up and use in mail art. Having a long weekend, I had some time to catch up on some mail art.

Outgoing
Monday was warm and sunny and the Noe Valley Voice Party was a lot of fun. Here are some of the party animals below. You know who you are.


Yes, that's me in the purple and the other's shall remain nameless. We ate. We drank. We sang songs.

Pot Luck

and I took pictures. Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...