CappuccinoandArtJournal

Mostly postal but art and other things of interest too.
Come and visit.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Year Postal Presents

Gung Hay Fat Choy
Happy Lunar New Year to all.
Love those Buddha's Hands citrons.

This envelope arrived this morning
filled with cow (cow?) stamps a friend got for me while in Mexico.
How cool are these?

And then, another friend dropped a big envelope on my front porch filled
with vintage aerogrammes and stationary she collected on her travels around India
and California.


Wow!
 What a great start of the day today and what great pals I have.

I am counting all of this as New Year gifts even if they didn't arrive in
Lucky Red Envelopes.

Have a good one, everybody.
(and big thanks to RO and DD)

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff. I'm jealous. All I got for the New Year was a blizzard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always! Can't wait to see the New Years papers! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarala - maybe I will just have to tuck a little something in that letter I will be writing you soon...
    @Amazon - something Lunar is on it's way to you right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have been very good to deserve all of these special gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a fun treat to have paper goods dropped off on your front porch....sweet friends.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...