CappuccinoandArtJournal

Mostly postal but art and other things of interest too.
Come and visit.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mail, mail everywhere!

Incoming mail -- beautiful, isn't it?
All these beauties are waiting to be responded to.
Yikes!

I will get around to it, no worries.

Working on my Lunar New Year Cards using some of the photos I shot at the Flower Market over the weekend.

Here's the backs of the cards...
hope they arrive OK. Having a bit of adhesive issues.

You all know by now that I find the various papers I find in Chinatown irresistible.

These take-out menus were also irresistible.
Handmade envelopes.
One of SF's supervisors want to ban handbills left on porches.
I'd better make envelopes while I can still get my hands on them.

More handmade envelopes
read to be filled up and sent out.

Four Mailart 365 postcards ready to rock and roll.
Or, at least get mailed.

I am having a little bit of trouble keeping up -- better work harder.

Send good mail to get good mail!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, the hong kong menus do make good envelopes. There's a stamped envelope sitting on my desk with your name on it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring day love on a Northeast country Rd.................Galore!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a colorful postal explosion -- both your incoming and outgoing! I can't even pick a favorite. I am going to have to try some art with the joss paper because yours look so awesome. You are teaching us to use paper that typically goes in the recycle bin (i.e. menus).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful mail day! Each of them are like gems, so colorful and multi-faceted. I love your postcards, and the back is a great as the front. Enjoy your day! Elle
    www.artofaletter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela, these are fantastic. Love those Chinese New Year cards. Great stuff. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The handmade envelopes out of chinese takeout menus are adorable!! Next time I am in chinatown I know what I am grabbing!!

    Keep up the good work! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...