CappuccinoandArtJournal

Mostly postal but art and other things of interest too.
Come and visit.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

This is not what I'm supposed to be doing right now....

I have a million things to do right now and making ATC's isn't one of the things on my list....

But -- seeing a bunch of postage stamps and rubber stamps sitting around on my table -- made me want to whip up a set (or two) of ATC's...

(I can't help myself)
This is just a real quick little post showing you what I just made today while I should have been doing other things....
it's fun.

Since I've been busy making rolo cards I neglected making ATC's so I've got to get my game on.



I love having a big pile of them to shuffle around...

OK, back to working on a PORTLAND PREP post and packing my suitcase....
I'm off to PDX all next week for mail art fun.
I can't wait!
Full Report to Follow.

SEND GOOD MAIL -- GET GOOD MAIL

11 comments:

  1. Love your creativity! Hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for your lovely mail. Very much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. It's always more fun to make art than whatever else you're supposed to be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Pamela a visual treat and inspiration to all. I probably won't see you before Portland so have a wonderful safe trip. I know it will be filled with creativity and photographs you will share. I can't wait to see all you do and what new places you discover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do have an amazing collection of mail-related rubber stamps! Love all the little stamp head figures you created! Have a great time in Portland! I look forward to your reports!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cjrsq -- yes, I do have quite a collection. I TRY to limit myself to buying only postal/mail art stamps (except for what i find at Scrap).

      Delete
  5. Life is too short to spend EVERY day doing what we're supposed to be doing. Sometimes ya just gotta break your own rules! It's time well spent. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I spotted a Belgian stamp again, always fun. ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...